MonoDevelop is an IDE for developing .Net compatible applications for *nix & windows platforms. It support .Net, C++, C#, Java and several other languages. Offers code completion, project management, build management, Database management, Version control, and Add-In support for implementing other features.
You need to install the package MonoDevelop.
sudo apt-get -y install monodevelop
- Workbench - Offers different types of pads for project management to deployment.
- Customization - Offers different layouts just like eclipse so that you can have different views when doing different things.(debugging, editing, GUI building)
- Database management.
- Version control.
- Visual Studio integration.
- Inbuilt .Net C#, Gtk# documentation.
- Language translation support.
- Package and deployment for different operating systems.
- Gui builder "GTK# Designer".